Thursday 3 January 2013

Work in Progress

Hello.

Welcome to Notes and Notations. This is a very new venture, from a not-so-talented writer but all-round music fan. Hopefully it won't disappoint too much.

The Scottish music blogging scene has been very important to me in the last few years, and helped me discover a lot of new and great music. Sadly a lot of those guys are taking breaks and stepping back of recent, and so I thought I'd try and fill a space. I want to give back a bit and expand my own horizons.

There's a real possibility I might just talk about Frightened Rabbit. But I promise I'll do my best not to make this blog about that. There's so much great music out there and we should celebrate it.

Here's to my attempts at music blogging!

Suggestions and participation welcomed. But just having a few readers would be nice.

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment